This agreement sets out the Terms and Conditions applicable to customers of Rishta Maker online. By ordering our Product you bind yourself to this agreement and certify that you do, in fact, agree to this agreement in full. his Internet web site is provided by Rishta Maker online ('the Company'). This is a legal agreement between you and Rishta Maker online. By using this website, you agree to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions. This document ('The Membership Terms and Conditions') sets out the relationship between you and the Company. The Company agrees with you as follows: Definitions, In this agreement the following words shall have the following meanings: 'Us' refers to Rishta Maker online and 'we' and 'our' will be construed accordingly. 'You' refers to the customer or user who uses the site subject to these Terms and Conditions and 'your' will be construed accordingly. 'Advertisement' refers to the Advertisement(s) placed by you on the Rishta Maker online web site.
- We are a private members club and will only accept membership applications from single, widowed, divorced or legally separated adults of the different religion, over 18 years of age and no children are eligible to apply for such membership.
- Your membership is for your sole, personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- We cooperate with law enforcement enquiries including other parties’ rights to enforce laws such as intellectual property rights fraud and other rights. You expressly authorise us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other Government Agencies including the Police which we at our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with any fraud, intellectual property infringements or other activity which is or may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- Prior to acceptance by us of your Advertisement you will submit to us:
- A completed application form;
- The necessary fee, which shall be made payable to “Rishta Maker online” from whom all transaction receipts will be issued;
- One non-returnable photograph for display as part of the member profile on the site or one colour image sent electronically via e-mail in such format as we notify you in advance.
- You agree to pay for our service:
- If applying on-line, by way of payment from a debit or credit card (which either belongs to you or which you are otherwise authorised to use), Paypal, Stripe, or In-App purchase, we will be entitled to receive payment on the same working day of each month for the duration of your membership. No refunds will be given either in whole or part unless their is an agreed error by both parties and must be done via email. You acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to give us 28 days' notice before canceling this payment method and that during the 28 day cancellation period, you may be required to make a further monthly payment if the payment due date falls during this cancellation period. You also acknowledge and agree that such notice will only be validly given by the completion and transmission by you to us of our on-line payment cancellation form.
- If applying other than on-line, by way of payment in advance ('the Advance Payment'). You acknowledge and agree that in no circumstances will the Advance Payment be refundable by us (whether in whole or in part) unless their is an agreed error by both parties and must be done via email.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive prompt payment, as we will not be held responsible for payment not being received.
- If the fee is not paid on or before the due date, we shall, until actual payment of the fee, have the right to suspend display of or cancel membership.
- The fee in respect of subsequent periods shall be in accordance with our then current rate card, which we may vary from time to time, provided notice thereof has been given to you not less than 30 days before the end of the relevant period.
- Delivery times for services purchased on the site can vary from instant access to 48 hours, depending on your payment method.
- You must satisfy yourself as to the bona fides of those to whom you are introduced. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members. It is solely your responsibility to ensure your own safety when meeting/communicating with other members both on and off the site.
- The data posted to a profile has to accurately reflect the details of the single person using the profile. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all details (personal or otherwise) provided by you about yourself to us for inclusion in your Advertisement. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to personal details or circumstances at the earliest opportunity. You are solely responsible for the content or information you transmit to other members.
- Individuals are only permitted to have a single member profile on the site, under no circumstances are duplicate or test profiles allowed.
- You will not post on our service, or transmit to other members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, sectarian, or illegal material, or any material which infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, proprietary rights, and rights of privacy).
- We reserve the right to reject an application on any basis and without providing a reason.
- We reserve the right to expel you immediately in the event that your behaviour has caused complaint and we consider that complaint to be serious and justified. No refunds will be provided.
- We reserve the right to suspend any profile, within notice, if we deem; it to be inappropriate; or acting in an inappropriate manner; or breaking the site Terms and Conditions or site Code of Conduct; or for other safety and security reason.
- In the event that you receive via the Site an e-mail or other communication from another member which you consider to be either defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, harassing, racially offensive or illegal, or which you consider in any other way infringes the rights of you or another (in all cases an 'Offensive Message'), you should (1) print off and retain a hard copy and (2) save in electronic format a copy of each such Offensive Message. Being able to produce a copy of the Offensive Message is likely to be necessary if you wish to take further action in respect of such Offensive Message either by way of complaint to us, the Police or any other regulatory body. For the avoidance of doubt we confirm that we are unable to store and/or trace every e-mail or other communication passing between our members. We repeat that no liability can attach to us as a result of your receipt of the type of communication referred to in this Paragraph.